Term Dates and Fees
Term Dates 2022-2023
Autumn Term (13 weeks)
Monday 5th September - Saturday 10th December
Half Term: Monday 24th October – Sunday 30th October
Spring Term (11 weeks)
Wednesday 4th January – Tuesday 28th March
Half Term: Monday 20th February - Sunday 26th February
Summer Term (11 weeks)
Monday 17th April - Saturday 8th July
Half Term: Monday 29th May - Saturday 4th June
Addresses Of Venues:
- Malvern St James Dance Studio, 33 Barnards Green Road, Malvern, WR14 3LH
- Malvern St James Dome Studio, Imperial Road, Malvern, WR14 3AW
- Christ Church Hall, Avenue Road, Malvern WR14 3AY
- Malvern Vale Community Centre, Swinyard Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 1GU
- Elmslie House, 8 Avenue Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3AG (Road Parking)
All venues have free parking!
30 Minute Class - £4.00
45 Minute Class - £4.75
1 Hour Class - £5.50
1 Hour 30 Minutes Class - £7.00
If you are interested in a private lesson, please contact us for prices / availability.
Fees and Discipline
Fees must be paid for termly. You will receive your invoice on the first week of term, this will include a detailed list of all classes you are enrolled in.
- 10% off your entire bill if you take 4 or more classes a week.
- 12.5% off your entire bill if you take 6 or more classes a week.
- 15% off your entire bill if you take 8 or more classes a week.
- We also offer a 10% sibling discount.
Failure to pay invoices by the discount deadline date (stated on the above term dates) will result in the discount being void and you will be issued with a new bill and charged the full amount for your classes.
All invoices must be paid within 4 weeks of receipt. Failure to do so will result in your child being withdrawn from our classes until the invoice is paid in full.
- *At the current time we can only accept BACS payments*
- BACS – These details are included on our invoices.
- You must give us at least half a term’s notice should you wish to cancel your enrolment to any classes.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds/reductions due to sickness and/or holiday. Instances of long-term illnesses/injuries will be treated on an individual basis. Please inform Amelia by 10am if your child is unable to attend their private lesson, failure to do so will result in you being liable to pay for the lesson and we will not rearrange that session.
At Amelia K Academy, we believe in pure professionalism. Please attend classes on time, in the correct uniform with hair in a neat bun, unless the class allows otherwise. We expect students to come to classes weekly and be committed to their training. There will be no adult supervision outside the classes taking place, it is therefore up to your discretion as to what age you leave your child. We will not accept any form of bullying or inappropriate behaviour, anyone found to be exhibiting such behaviour will be invited, along with a parent, to a meeting with Amelia, if such behaviours continue, we will remove that student from our school. Amelia K Academy does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items. You are liable for any damages caused, to any of the buildings, by you or your child. Amelia K Academy actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of its work and seeks to prevent discrimination against any individual or group within Amelia K Academy, on the grounds of racial/ethnic heritages, religious or political belief, socio-economic and marital status, physical attributes, disabilities, gender, sexual orientation or age.